- 2014 East Texas Garden Lecture Series
- Location: Tyler Rose Garden Center.
$15 per session or $45 for a season pass.
- Oct 25 - "Forgotten & Under-utilized Plants for East Texas". Greg Grant
- Nov 15 - "Japanese Maples & Other Adapted Trees for Every Landscape". Dave Creech
- 2014 Small Acreage Horticulture Crops Webinar Series
(Registration is $20 for the series or $10 per individual session - click on link for more information. All webinars held at the Smith County Extension office)
- Oct 16 - Food safety for the Small Acreage Producer
- Dec 11 - Business Planning
- 2015 Smith County Master Gardener Training. Click here to download application packet which includes a letter explaining the training, and the application, and draft agenda (subjects will be the same, but dates of lectures will change)
- November 20, 2:00 p.m. - Master Gardener new class information and orientation meeting. Smith County Extension office, 1517 W. Front St., room 116
- 1st Tuesday in the Garden series
(free lectures held on the patio in the IDEA Garden, which is located in the southeast corner of Tyler’s Rose Garden, starting at noon. Seating is limited - you may want to bring a lawn chair for your comfort. The lectures run for about 30 - 40 minutes followed by a question and answer session.)
Upcoming TDA Pesticide License Applicator Testing and Recertification CEU opportunities:
October 15, 2014